LP record player
item2
Contact details strip
Live Concert
MP3 player
Coffee Beans Branding
Cd
Festival Shot
Emjay Logo Animation
Emjay Logo Animation

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Glasvegas


A lot of great music around at the moment. Just got my hands on the new album by GLASVEGAS, "EUPHORIC /// HEARTBREAK \\\. I think this band are a classic "marmite" band - as many people hate them as love them, but I just love the wall of sound that they create on their albums and the fact that they wear their hearts on their sleeves. They are probably the first band since the PROCLAIMERS to sing in their native accent, which can make the album and the band a bit more impenetrable. But I reckon it's well worth the effort. One of the albums of the year so far.

Also enjoying ANNA CALVI - who was amazing on LATER last week, and YUCK, who I will be going to see at SCALA next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

item3